WHO IS HIGHTEL, INC
About our Company
Hightel Inc. is an IT infrastructure company that designs, installs and manages the physical layer infrastructure for organizations throughout Puerto Rico and the Caribbean including cabling of voice, data and other low voltage systems, fiber optic installations and wireless networks. Hightel Inc. delivers and supports all the elements required to provide a complete life cycle solution for your telecommunications infrastructure needs.
Hightel Inc. provides services from the initial consultancy and design to installation and ongoing maintenance of complex data and voice networks.
Structured cabling provides the critical backbone of a communication system. Hightel understands the complex issues involved in planning, installing and maintaining network communication systems. With our expertise and experience, Hightel provides our customers with the commitment that the telecommunications infrastructure, no matter how complex, will be designed, constructed and installed to meet current and future requirements.
Infrastructure Design and Consulting
- Structured cabling system design
- BICSI/RCDD expertise
- Preparation of structured cabling specifications
- Development of bid specifications and RFP packages
- Planning, budgeting and engineering review
- Construction plan review for EIA/TIA standard compliance
- Database development for cable management
Structured Cabling Installation
- Installation of copper and fiber optic cable
- Installation of air-blown fiber systems (eABF)
- Installation of wiring racks, cabinets and patch panels
- Manufacturer certified installers offering OEM-extended warranties
- Cable certification and compliance testing
- Project management services=
- Security Cameras, CCTV, Loss Prevention
- Data Cabinet Installations
- Router & Switches
- Access Points
- Digital Signage
- POS (Point of Sale) Terminals
- Time Clocks
- UPS Installations
- C/Desktop/Printer/Office Equipment Installs
New Sites and MACD Work
- Low Voltage Cabling
- High Voltage Cabling
- Network Hardware Installation
- Circuit Installations
- LAN Hardware Installation
- Hardware Staging & Activation
- Project Management
- Asset Management
- New sites/Site moves/Site closures
- Cable Drops: CAT5e, CAT6, CAT6A Coaxial, SM MM Fiber Optic
- Conduit/Raceway Installation
- Cabling Remediation & Clean-Up
- Conduit Blockage Survey & Repair
- Wireless Heat Mapping
- Point to Point System Survey & Installation
- Cable Demolition
- New Facility Low & High Voltage Installation
- Backboard/Ground Bar/Ground Wires
Our Trusted Brands
Our Service Area Covers the entire Caribbean including Puerto Rico, the Dominican Republic and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Hightel Inc. takes a customer centric approach to serving the client. Understanding that your IT infrastructure is critical to the smooth operation of your business, we have a support structure in place to respond accordingly.
The map below highlights Hightel Inc. coverage of services..
IT Infrastructure Management
Defining IT Infrastructure Management and How Property Managers Can Directly Benefit From Actively Maintaining Documented Communications Infrastructure in their Buildings.
IT Infrastructure Management involves actively maintaining, securing, and documenting the cabling, equipment, and services within the telecommunications riser systems and common areas of commercial buildings.
The vertical pathway in which cabling for telecommunications and data travel from the minimum point of entry (MPOE) up to each floor of a commercial building is called the riser system.
Benefits of Riser Management for Property Managers
As a property manager, you’re probably familiar with last-minute access requests to your telecommunications spaces when your tenants contract with various technicians to deliver new services. Unfortunately, these technicians often have no experience working on your building’s critical infrastructure and are unfamiliar with your operational and security procedures.
Property managers of commercial buildings should have standardized procedures for their engineering staff and visiting technicians. Ensuring the security of the riser system and documenting any changes to the services within the building are critical to the integrity of the infrastructure and your tenant’s operations.
Benefits of Riser Management for Tenants
Recent studies indicate that buildings with reliable and advanced connectivity are commanding higher rent than comparable buildings with less advanced technology profiles. This is largely due to the fact that in today’s market, tenants are looking for new suites and spaces that can meet the technological demands of their IP-based office equipment while also guaranteeing uninterrupted access to the cloud.
Buildings with riser management in place provide tenants with the peace of mind of knowing that their building’s connectivity is a top priority. The benefits of riser management for the tenant include
A Call Back
Hightel, Inc. provides technology deployment and services to some of the nation’s largest and most dynamic companies. These companies are leveraging technology to reduce costs and deliver ever more value to their customers. Hightel, Inc. has become their #1 technology service provider for Puerto Rico, the Dominican Republic, U.S. Virgin Islands and the Caribbean.